R Block is intentional time and space in the Reynolds weekly schedule to build school community through developing relationships and connecting students to their learning.
Some topics we will look at include:
- About Reynolds
- Managing a semester timetable
- Community building
- Truth and Reconciliation
- Goal setting
- Self Reflection
- Managing stress
- Study Skills
- Social Emotional Learning
And much more!
- 30 min every Friday between blocks A & B
- Grade 9 R Block classes
- Grade 10 – 12 R Block classes
- R block is instructional time – not free time, not study time
- Lessons and assignments
- Goal Setting
- Self-assessment of core compencies and goals
- Participation and Contribution
- Will appear on your report cards
- Treat R Block as any other class at Reynolds… arrive on time and prepared to learn, listen and contribute!
- Ideas or suggestions? Talk to your R Block teacher!