THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The Flexible Studies Program Application is done through Google Forms. Please include a photo or scan of the most recent report card, which can be attached to the form by using an @sd61learn.ca or @gmail.com email address or emailed directly to email@example.com
If you would prefer to use a paper copy, please print of the application at the link below. This paper form can be used by students to apply to the Flexible Studies Program at Reynolds Secondary School.
The completed application package for first intake must be received (either online or delivered to the Reynolds office) by Friday January 27th, 2023 by 3pm. Late applications will be considered if there are still seats available in the program.
The student must:
- complete the Student Demographic Form
- complete the Student Questionnaire
- include a copy of their most recent report card
- please note that report cards are not being used to rank applicants but will provide the Flex team with more information to help determine if the Flex environment is the best learning fit for the applicant and initiate further conversations as needed
- submit the completed package to Reynolds Secondary School
We look forward to a wonderful working relationship with both the students and the parents who become part of the Flexible Studies Program and will strive to provide our students with the educational opportunities that meet their learning needs and goals.