THE APPLICATION PROCESS
As the Greater Victoria School District is using G-Suite for Education, the online submission of the Flexible Studies Program Application is done through Google Forms. This online form can be used by students to apply to the either the English option or the French Immersion option of the Flexible Studies Program at Reynolds Secondary School. Please include a photo or scan of the most recent report card, which can be attached to the form by using an @sd61learn.ca or @gmail.com email address or emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to be taken to the online application. (The online application is now closed. Any late applications are to use the paper version and can be dropped off at the main office of Reynolds Secondary or emailed to Brad Cunningham at email@example.com)
For the paper version, click this link—Flexible Studies Application 2019 —for both the English and French Immersion options of the Flexible Studies Program at Reynolds Secondary School.
The completed application package for first intake must be received (either online or delivered to the Reynolds office) by Friday January 25th, 2019 by 1pm. Late applications will be considered if there are still seats available in the program.
The student must:
- complete the Student Demographic Form
- complete the Student Questionnaire
- include a copy of their most recent report card
- please note that report cards are not being used to rank applicants but will provide the Flex team with more information to help determine if the Flex environment is the best learning fit for the applicant and initiate further conversations as needed
- submit the completed package to Reynolds Secondary School
We look forward to a wonderful working relationship with both the students and the parents who become part of the Flexible Studies Program and will strive to provide our students with the educational opportunities that meet their learning needs and goals.
Please refer to the Flexible Studies Program Application Package for further information on applying to the program.