THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The online form at the bottom of this page can be used by students to apply to the either the English option or the French Immersion option of the Flexible Studies Program at Reynolds Secondary School. Please include a photo or scan of the most recent report card (it can be attached to the form).
If you prefer a paper version, click her for the Flex Application 2017 for both the English and French Immersion options of the Flexible Studies Program at Reynolds Secondary School.
The completed application package for first intake must be received (either online or delivered to the Reynolds office) by Friday January 27th, 2017 by 1pm. Late applications will be considered if there are still seats available in the program.
The student must:
- complete the Student Demographic Form
- complete the Student Questionnaire
- include a copy of their most recent report card
- please note that report cards are not being used to rank applicants but will provide the Flex team with more information to help determine if the Flex environment is the best learning fit for the applicant and initiate further conversations as needed
- submit the completed package to Reynolds Secondary School
We look forward to a wonderful working relationship with both the students and the parents who become part of the Flexible Studies Program and will strive to provide our students with the educational opportunities that meet their learning needs and goals.
Please refer to the Flexible Studies Program Application Package for further information on applying to the program.
The deadline for applications has passed and the online application has now closed for this year. If you would still like to apply, please download a PDF application and/or contact Brad Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org